Thursday 14 November 2013

Grammar and Creativity

Here is the front cover of my books in the new series on grammar for teachers.  I've illustrated all four books (for Years 3, 4, 5 and 6) in a way that, hopefully, will appeal to children and remove the dryness usually associated with the teaching and learning of the rules of English.  They are published by LCP who, as you probably know already, produce a great range of top-quality teaching resources.  I'd be grateful for any feedback on the cover design.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to have removed the comment by accident. My apologies. Your comment was about the content which I understand you thought was appropriate for the age-group. You weren't so sure about the colour of the cover, however; and felt it would be better to be completely yellow. Fair comment. Have you seen the other covers for different age-groups on LCP's website? They are here: http://www.lcp.co.uk/primary-school/literacy/grammar-and-creativity

      Delete

Grammar Helpers

Grammar Helpers